Friday 24 May 2013

Wychwood ... Three Days to Go

I think that I have given you plenty to look forward to for Saturday 1st June so here is the first taster of what to look forward to on Sunday 2nd ...

A lie in again for the events do not begin until the respectable time (for a Sunday) of 10.30am, allowing time for breakfast at least!

And the day starts with a choice of ponies (those gorgeous Shetland miniatures) or Karen Langtree - personally I am going to try and do both and would urge you to also.  Karen is coming to the festival all the way from New York to share her love of reading and writing stories, singing and writing songs, playing the piano and food!  She may find some time to tell us about her work as a primary school teacher and authors too!  

Being runner-up in a WHSmith competition at the age of 10 Karen is an inspiration to aspiring writers and her books include My Wicked Stepmother and the Fairy Rescuers which I hope to find out more about ...

Then comes Tony De Saulles alongside Mr Bloom singing (no more detail available about this one I'm afraid).  If Tony's name is not immediately familiar as soon as I mention that he is the illustrator of the Horrible Science series you will know who I mean!  Tony will hopefully be sharing some of his drawing tips with us on Sunday ...  

Then, as the day progresses, there will also be a chance to listen to and meet even more authors whose names will be revealed ... tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment